english to hindi meaning words

LEARN NEW WORDS

(1) Headstrong/stubborn =জেদী , / हठीला. 

Example: * Your son is really a stubborn/ stubborn child.
                  *I am never seen this such of stubborn/ Headstrong person.

 (2) Out of reach/ beyond capacity = নাগালের বাইরে./  पहोच से बाहर.

Example: I wanted to be an Establish person that time But, This  dream is out of my reach/ beyond capacity.

(3) Bumpy = অসমতল / ऊबड़खाबड़ .

Example: I had to drive my new car over Bumpy roads for reaching your home.

(3) Materialize = বাস্তবে পরিনত করা / अमल में लाना .

Example:I want to materialize all the dreams of my parents.

(4) Act pricey = দাম দেখানো / भावपूर्ण ब्यवहार .

Example: Don't Act so pricey please be in your limit.

(5) Exaggerate/ Elongate = বাড়িয়ে সাজিয়ে বলা /लंबा करना 

Example: His behaviour was really rude, I'm not Exaggerating with you. 
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment